Posts by thomasvitrano87

On beha;f of my partner:

Heyo guys its Yuna, I had a little idea for the game to add a recycler. So that all items blocks, weapons, furniture,.... can be recycled if its left over or not needed instead of just throwing it away. I think it would be a great idea so that we get at least a part of the resources back from the items.

Feel free to comment and if someone already had this idea im sorry i didnt see the post.

By yuna (da tuna)

This may have already been answered by another thread and I just missed it, but I wanted to know if things we have created in the java version can be carried over to the unity version or maybe this will be possible later in the future or not at all.

We've been experiencing an issue when creating new area on ourserver. The process will begin, but then suddenly it will terminate. Sometimes the create new area will even terminate as soon as left clicking the first point.

Hi @red51 I want to suggest that the chat have some changes made. First, that chat box wont appear every time there's a new message. This interferes when taking a screenshot with so many incoming messages. I realize the drawback to this is not knowing if someone is talking to you though. A second thing is when trying to read older chat messages it keep jumping to the bottom when a new message appears and this makes it very difficult to read the older messages.

Unfortunately I have not been able to put my finger on a specific situation when it occurs, it seems random but it's probably not. And again it has only been on multiplayer but it's probably also not server related.

Windows 10 (x64) 10.0 Java: 1.8.0_131 amd64 0.9.3.3_39 -H:4096 -D:3072 (Steam)
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, GL502VMK, 12240 MB (4225 MB Heap)
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 20170607000000.000000-000 22.21.13.8253
    at com.jme3.util.NativeObjectManager.deleteUnused(NativeObjectManager.java:188)
    at com.jme3.renderer.opengl.GLRenderer.postFrame(GLRenderer.java:939)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.runLoop(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:189)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglDisplay.runLoop(LwjglDisplay.java:198)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:232)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)