Posts by Skillsmatter

The server has been updated but it seems the world still doesnt load for me and I waited 5 minutes until the game logged me out. There is other people online on that server so that proves the issues is not a reset on the server.

Also, it seems that our PNB is not working properly, it seems we cant resize pnb. Also i just been reported that some stairs are making people freeze in place and cant walk by them.

Update: So i managed to get in my server by reducing the video settings to minimun also the resolution to a very low one, and it seem everyone is getting stuck on stairs and ladders, and we have the assumption that we have grown taller, most people say that are bumping their heads agains things where before the update was fine.
    The Manhole covers also not opening well, the hit pointer is buggy, you can only opening them on the sides but not in the center and not always work.

The Shift key is not working when you try to do claims, or delete obejects or resizing the pnb. so only works in one direction....
    chemical makeup of aluminum
    ">

Before anything else i want to thank Red51 and all the crew for making Rising World what it is today. You guys managed to create a woderful community. Thank you for all your effort. The new updates look great and i'm very excited to start working with it.

My issue is I am an admin and it seems I been having issues into Log in to any server, and most of the times there is no servers on the list, then after a few trials my server comes on but when i log in, everything is white and it doesnt load almost anything exept a few areas and stays that way. And also is there a way for admins dont be affected by the temperatures? I have tried gm 1 and i still suffer the effects of cold or heat.
    I used to be able to press TAB and walk or run while looking at the distance of someone i want to meet, but now when i open tab I cant walk or run which is a downgrade for me. Very boring have to stop every single time i want to see the details on TAB.
    I plan to become more active on the forum and share anything of importance here. Thank you