Posts by AWCStuttler157

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)

I dont suppose you would know of any instructions on how to get two plugins to communicate with each other? or rather three? I am trying to set up a locale server for me and my girls for the holiday vacation coming and have something in mind. But it involves getting this bank plugin, an economy plugin, and a world or area protection plugin to work in sync. I have tried reading through the documents and what code is intelligible and I cant seem to understand it enough. Could you point me in the direction of a forum or something along the lines that would guide me through it?

Hi there. Love the idea behind this plugin and looking forward to using it with my daughters during this holiday off. I have a question though. Do you know if a command can be set to an object to buy and or sell by selecting it? Lets say a sign or box labaled says iron ore, 2$ buy 1$ sell, can it be set up so that i can click the box choose buy and buy an ore or sell it? Or even have a crate setup with it all for both?