Posts by BOOST15673

Sir, I will be honest. I am not used to games that try to be realistic actually be THIS precise with the little things. I will try what you say and see what happens. There is no way in hell you paid THIS much attention to detail, I refuse to believe you! I am definitely gonna try this out and hope you're right! Thanks so much, will reply within a few days if it worked or not.

EDIT: By the Semi-Automatic Rifle you have to partially aim downwards. While aiming with right mouse, shooting at an enemy within the circle reticule on the gun itself results in a miss and having to aim slightly downwards a few pixels. Is there maybe a guide somewhere denoting how to properly aim ranged weapons/what to orient yourself by or am I simply misunderstanding something here?

However, the Crossbow now works like a charm since you told me how important it is to properly aim with right mouse button!

Whenever I use anything that makes use of the crosshair like the Crossbow for example, if I aim at a Bandit's torso, the arrow flies past or through him. This doesn't matter where I aim, the only way to reliably hit is if you aim a little to the left. If I aim at his right arm (from my view when he's coming towards me it's left), then it hits him exactly in the middle of the torso with the blood effect and grunt and everything. If I aim at his face it sometimes misses or barely hits his left shoulder (from my view when he's coming towards me it's right).

So basically, I have to aim to the left to make it go straight, even if they're right in front of me. As stated, am not sure if the Bandits' hitboxes are broken or if the crosshair is misaligned somehow. This bug makes it rather tedious to fight them with ranged weaponry. Otherwise though, the Bandits are great and are an amazing part of the game, thanks so much for them! :)

When you go to another player and press F and make them join your group, the bandits can no longer damage you. When you are in any group you are invincible to bandits. This irks me as I like having the red dot on the map of fellow members but have to sacrifice this in order to not be invincible. I have tested this by getting shot by an arrow bandit 10x without wearing any armor and did not lose any health. This seems like a simple fix to me, since wild animals could always damage you regardless if you were in a group or not and bandits can only damage you when you are not in a group.

One simple wish, do not FORCE "modern" UI trends. Take Ark: Survival Evolved as an example, blue on blue on blue with tiny text. Nothing changeable at all and I can't read anything. Nowadays in games when you change the resolution it does just that, changes the resolution. Back in the day, the lower the resolution was, the bigger the text of everything. Thanks to how RW does this I can easily read stuff without issue by lowering the resolution, and the game still looks great!

So yeah, whenever the Unity version is out, pretty please make sure that there is at a bare minimum, a text or UI scale slider. Instead of forcing tiny or gigantic text on everybody, why not let us choose like we can now via the resolution method? This is all I wish and this alone has made me leave so many modern games, like Ark for example. Not everybody has their monitor glued to their faces like all modern companies seem to assume...

Keep up the amazing work sir, this game is unique and incredible in so many ways.