Posts by matthew 24

Hello, there is a problem that has plagued since the beginning and that is the hunger and thirst ticks. It absolutely makes no sense to have it go down that quickly because you cannot really devote much time to building when you have to stop every 5 minutes or so just to get a drink of water or eat. It's like you are diabetic in the game. I get that this is survival but this problem is way beyond surviving. I know you can turn it off in solo mode but it needs to be done for multiplayer servers. It is very frustrating to be in the middle of a build, stop to eat, come back to build, stop and eat.....and so on for that few minutes.

I know there are reasons why you made it this way, but really it is not beneficial for players to go through this so quickly, it takes away from the more fun a player could have but the hunger and thirst filling is too much of a chore and not really about surviving. I am not suggesting to turn it off like in creation mode, all I am asking is please make it more realistic. Nobody stops this many times in real life to eat and drink. And while I am talking about that, could we please cook the vegetables any time soon?

Sorry to rant, but I stopped playing three years ago and just came back to the same frustrating part of the game. Please change it.