Posts by demon6308

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

I think it would be neat to be able to craft traps for hunting or even use them defensively. traps such as pitfalls (made of a hole with sticks and leaves placed over it and maybe even some spikes in the bottom) and snares for hunting and maybe a support post that could be knocked out with a tripwire or explosives to collapse a tunnel or cause a rockslide to protect your camp or mine from monsters or griefers.

That sounds pretty fun actually. I hope they make it so you have to research/learn how to make more advanced objects (like craft X amount of torch to learn to make lantern, or if they introduce clothes/armour make x cowhide gloves to learn to make deer skin gloves)

Just bought the game a few days ago and I was wondering when the ores come out in the game will you then need to mine/smelt ore to make iron sheets and rods instead of being resource free in survival mode?

On a side note this game looks great so far and has lots of potential may eventually even move above space engineers and fortress craft in my list of best sandbox games.