Posts by Greengo

I have downloaded free versions of game for 30 years and NEVER had a problem with viruses or whatever else. I use good anti-virus software. ALL games should offer a trial or test version. they are WAY too expensive and have NO return policy. As I said quite plainly, every game I played and liked even a bit I ended up BUYING. I am on social security and disabled. can't afford new games, so I get older ones on gog when i do buy.

the download link you posted says the page doesn't exist. I dl'd the game for free to test it out. good thing, too. IT has possibilities but not much to do in the game i have. FULLY intended to pay when it worked fully. it never did. Like I said, I never was able to do much in it, thought it would make a great game someday. Even now, I'd buy it on gog, just to pay for the time I had. I just quit pretty quick and never got around to getting a gift credit card to pay up. no way to pay for the beta unity, either, that I see.

too bad for me the beta is in steam. would LOVE to see the unity version. I never got to where I could build even a building in the version I have. I dug a cave and put all my stuff inside. love it, but it would be cool to build buildings. dug out two ponds and planted some flowers. tried to make roads but no real roadmaking options I found. I also play in eternal summer. thanks again ppl.

thanks guys. (generic, non-gender guys label).

I didn't know the unity version was available.

I didn't know there was a java forum and a unity one separate.

I didn't know there was a client help forum either.

I hate steam.

okay, so it IS the fov. any idea what would possibly be a good setting? will try the 80.

REALLY appreciate the prompt replies and straight talk.

Dear Deirdre, I don't see a submenu in graphics called "View Settings", nor panini projection anywhere. I think this sounds like what I want.

dear Yahwho, no, that didn't seem to do anything at all.

I have version 9.5. didn't see any updates anywhere.

is there any way to get rid of the fisheye effect? I played last year and recently reloaded it. didn't remember the fisheye effect being so bad.