Posts by ToBo26

I was playing single player the other day, mining for resources and realized the pick was way too slow for mining enough rock to make any large structures in a reasonable time frame. I think this game would vastly be improved if you could acquire servants to help gather resources for you so you could concentrate on building. Remember the days of playing Warcraft 1 & 2 where you could assign your servants to gather wood or mine certain areas for you. You could limit the amount of servants to 2 maybe. They might also gather food if they come across any animal in their travels between base camp and resources. they would be vulnerable to attacks from monsters etc so you might have to save them from time to time or even get killed. So even while your servants are hunting and gathering, you will have to check in on them. If they get spooked or resources run out, they would just wait around until you re assign them with their next duty. You can only have servants if yo have living quarters for them, with a bed each and of course they would only work in the day as they need to sleep too. So every day they need to have a job assigned unless they are to continue with their previous duty.
    I think this feature would set this game apart from other similar games in this now huge sandbox genre. Anyone else agree?