Posts by Bozbird

I am happy to be part of this community. And I promise to behave accordingly. Everyone deserves a second chance. I ask all server owners to allow me to show that I can do good things one last time. Please lift my bans and accept my apology.

Give it one last chance and see how good I'll be for this community. I am waiting for the response of all server owners. Appreciation is yours, thank you

First of all, since they are talking about me here, I also have the right to defend myself. And I also had the right to say something.

First of all, I am not a hacker. I didn't break any rules. It says in the server rules that I should not damage players' areas. When I entered the game, there was no claim area. All areas were open to everyone, including my area. I didn't even know if the server was abandoned or not.

Who can say that someone has a right to a field that is technically and theoretically open to everyone?

In this game, all kinds of restrictions can be made by software and server administrators. I didn't do any software hacking. I didn't do anything in the game that wasn't allowed.

If it's a game, software problems are always a problem. It is not right to carry out extrajudicial executions. It is impossible for me, as a normal player, to do anything that is not allowed on the server.

Red Baron also wrote on the forum that I have been playing games on my own for a long time. I didn't do anything that was technically prohibited.

It is not written in the game or on the server that the game has faulty codes and even if these errors occur, we should ignore them.

If it was reported that there were errors in the game and that we should treat these errors as if there were no errors, I would act this way.

I have made many friends in this community over the years and played on many servers. I haven't had any problems so far. I've been playing this game for about 5 years. As a result, I am aware that I have upset and annoyed some people. Nobody is perfect. From now on, I ask for forgiveness from all server owners one last time. I promise you that from now on there will be nothing but improving this community and being a good player. I accept that everyone bans me if I make the slightest mistake.

The person who never makes mistakes is the person who does nothing, and the biggest mistake in life is thinking of yourself as mistakeless.

-Yunus Emre