Posts by Lyt

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

Possible audio bug. Two days ago, I buried a dropped item on accident causing a jackhammer like sound to occur. I dug up this item and chunked it in a trash can. The sound stopped after digging the item up. Problem is, in another location(far far away) I'm building a house. This sound has come back. I play on medieval realms server and after discussion with the admin, I learnt that all dropped items, bodies, NPCs, ext., despawn on our daily server restart. It's been two days and the sound still occurs. Forcing me to either play on mute or avoid the area in which the sound occurs. To my knowledge no item was dropped in the area currently affected by this sound. However, I did lose my entire inventory between logging out and getting back on the following day, in the location the sound is now coming from. I'm certain the loss of inventory was not death related as we have a death counter incorporated, stone axe is given to those who die and was not present upon logging back in. I'm able to log and the sound goes away upon return but if I leave the area then return the sound returns. Please help, I can't play with a jackhammer in my ear and mute is almost as equally aggravating.