Posts by XerXez

Hi guys love the game but as always could always be better ;)

Was removing grass and worked the land to build up my village/city, and had alot of time to think about stuff that could be cool into the game.

Animals:

Would be cool if u could tame the cows, pigs and sheep and build a barn to have them in, and maybe like cows u could milk them, sheep u could shave and get wool out of them

Maybe get horses into to the game to ride on when u want to travel long distance.

Fish, birds.

Paint:

Paint should be nice to get into the game, i was building and after i was done i didnt like the end of the building. would be nice to be able to paint the walls or the roof if u dont like the resultat after finish building.

Weapons:

Maybe get a bow into the game for hunting.

Crafting (blocks):

Maybe get some better way to find what blocks u just did, sometimes u could spend some time to find the right one again. ( maybe click on the block/plank u want to use ).

Furniture:

Would like to scale some of the furniture like the leather soffa and chair the are abit to big takes up to much space.

Tools:

Fishing rod.

Buildings/Furniture interaction:

Would like to put stuff into the market stand, put flowers into a urn, make a lamp stand on a table.

Food:

Alot of more food into the game

Extra:

Farms to plant veg. as u get sapplings from tree´s u could get seed from apple and watermelons

Crafting:

Cooking have alot of diffrents dish to serve with.
    Armorsmith/weaponsmith as there is pvp in the game some armor/weapon would be nice to make.

ok i think thats all for NOW :) more will probably come after few more hours playing :thumbsup:

Some stuff might already be in planing but i just brainstorming. And sorry for my English :|

/XerXez