Will this PC be able to run the new version at High-Ultra settings?

• Intel Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor
    MSI Z390-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
    NZXT Kraken X62 Rev 2 98.17 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
    G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Samsung 970 Evo 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Video Card
    NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case
    EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

With that being said, how close are we to a Demo version of the new RW?

• Hi Gopher,

My PC is about half of what you have and it runs Unity apps. My graphics card is the same one Tutankhamen used on his PC 2000 years ago (Nvidia GT 740) so it cannot run Unity at Ultra High but your card NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Video Card surely can. that is a very nice card. Also you have 32 GB of System RAM plugged into a SSD drive that starts Windows in no time.

I dont see a problem there...

SARS

• Red51 did not specify yet which version of Unity he will be using for the new Rising World however, the minimum graphics card for running Unity 3D Ver 2019-3 is as follows:

Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMDFX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or better. (The harddrive type and system ram Gopher specified makes up for the shortage of an i7 CPU)
    RAM: 8GB.
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMDRadeon R9 290X (3 GB VRAM)
    these are the minimum system requirement to run unity engine in your pc.

See Unity's website here: https://unity.com/releases/2019-3

• Sorry for my late response! But as others have stated, of course you will be able to run the new version on high settings. I can't go much into detail about the particular hardware requirements for certain settings, simply because we can't predict the final requirements yet (many features which will have an impact on performance aren't implemented yet). We have no definition for "Ultra" (or more precisely, we can't say yet which configuration can be considered "Ultra").

But to cut a long story short: You don't have to worry about the new version with this hardware ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!