Non-grounded objects

• Would you rather of a pre-built car (vehicle) or be able to make your own? 7

1. Make it on yourself (5) 71%
    2. Pre-built (2) 29%

I think it would be interesting to add a re-sizable frame which have collision with the ground that you can build on. You would be able to put pre-built items on it like wheels, (without engine no movement) engine, and a steering wheel. The point of this is so if you want to you could make your own car or other movable object, but i would mostly like to be able to make custom ride cars for like a theme park, so i would like a way for them to link together too. So in theory you could also make a custom train with this.

Also, i think you should be able to link wheels on the ground to some sort of engine or motor so that you can generally make something like a chain lift with wheels.

• I think i'd like to have both options in the game, and maybe i'd be nice if you could put a car frame on top of the re-sizable object.

Main thing i want is customization to the person, and the ability to make rides at a theme park.

• I would almost rather have this in the game than the new update, and i realllly want the new update, so i'd be very nice if you could at least try to implement something like this into the game.

Clearly not as soon as the new update launches, but i want this so bad.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!