Builds inspired by Skyrim

• Hello all! In anticipation of the new update I wanted to share some blueprints with everyone of the current builds I've been working on as its likely going to be my last project in the original version and I've been trying to make it the best I can. Since some of the stuff would be hard to show from just a screenshot and its also quite a lot of stuff I thought I would post a couple videos showing how everything looks in game and also to see if there's anything specific that you guys would like to have blueprinted.

The first video is on my single player world and is centered around a replica of Breezehome, the player home in Whiterun. I tried to get it as close as possible to how it looked in game but the banner over the door is my own touch. ;) Around it I've built a stable, farm, workshop and mine inspired by structures in Skyrim. and also the Shadow Stone on a little island. The mine has portals that go to a deeper section of mine and the forest.

Second video is of a build in progress on the multiplayer server Planet X. Its to be more of a village, so far the 2 buildings I've got are based on the blacksmith and the trader in Riverwood. It also has a nice gazebo for my claims portal and a marketplace with a couple vendor stalls.

I have blueprints for all the buildings unfurnished, and a furnished Breezehome as well as the stable, workshop structures, the market stalls, and the standing stone. I tried to make all the furniture interactable which I kind of show in the videos so you can store stuff in the dressers and nightstands. That's about it, hope you guys like it and be on the look out for the blueprints if you are interested, I will post a thread with them in the next few days, once I can get everything screenshotted. If there is anything that you really like and want a blueprint of let me know as I don't have BP's of some of the smaller stuff.:D

• Thanks very much! I really appreciate all the positivity I'm getting here and on steam and youtube! I love how Everyone on here is so nice and how you all share your work with screenshots and blueprints! Great to see how awesome a community can be around a game like this. :D<3 Especially when I'm used to playing games like Overwatch where everyone just rages at each other. X( lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!