Picture Frame Set and Shelf

• Greetings!

I got to thinking and thought...Rising World is such a beautiful game (My all-time favorite game) ...and the possibilities are endless...countless imaginations have gotten together over the many years and created some very beautiful sceneries...Why not take pictures of our sceneries and structures we build combined and frame it...and then share with others! So, that is what I have done here...and as I create more frame sets...I'll add more beautiful pictures/images from my world to go with each. I'd encourage others to do so here also if they'd like. Imagine the beautiful wall decorations with sceneries from our worlds... we could all create and share together and decorate our buildings/structures, etc. with! Take care and Enjoy!

I'll start by sharing an image from my world and two blueprints...one a frame set and the other a random wall shelf from my world.

Credits for blueprints that I am using in my images are as follows:

1. From NicoBloc- A. DB Shotgun B. fireplace tools full set C. shot gun shell and D. oil lamp

2. From Riotvision- V Twin Rust and V Twin Brown bikes

3. From Kesselia- Chiminea2

4. From Warlock- Fireplace Screen 3

5. The rest mine.

An Image from my world: (I'm not exactly for sure on how to share images so others can get...so hope it works like this.)

And some examples on display with this image:

• Thank You so much Riotvision! I just absolutely love your bikes...I have the whole entire set of them...and wanted to give them some attention. I have very many ideas in store for them. Thank You for such beautiful works! :D :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!