Handbasket with Eggs / Handkorb mit Eiern

• i was very happy when red added blue chicken eggs to the game after i told him about them, so i wanted a way to display them. also, woven baskets are just neat, and i couldn't find a hand basket like this in these forums already. so i made both! may be the wrong season for easter decor, but eh.

Images

Files

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• AlphaGodith

Changed the title of the thread from “handbasket with eggs / Handkorb mit Eiern” to “Handbasket with Eggs / Handkorb mit Eiern”.
  • This looks amazing! I just love how perfectly you arranged the eggs in the basket with little bits of grass. I'm also super impressed with how much detail you put into the basket itself. I have no idea what it takes for you to weave things like that in the game, or even the rope you put around that log cabin for the lanterns, but it always looks top-notch! I want one of these in every house I build!!

• This looks amazing! I just love how perfectly you arranged the eggs in the basket with little bits of grass. I'm also super impressed with how much detail you put into the basket itself. I have no idea what it takes for you to weave things like that in the game, or even the rope you put around that log cabin for the lanterns, but it always looks top-notch! I want one of these in every house I build!!

thanks so much hun! the basket isn't actually all that detailed, i didn't properly weave it like some people have done (i am not that patient XD) but i thought what i did looked nice enough :3 the grass was the most annoying part cuz i had to rotate/angle each blade individually. also after you saw it in-game, i reworked it a little to make the eggs as close as possible in size to the actual items! i'm glad you like it!

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!