Game crashes after 10% of save loading screen

• Thanks a lot for the world file :) I can confirm the crash on my end, so it's definitely a bug in the game. It seems there is an issue with the npcs... apparently the data for one or more npcs is invalid. Unfortunately the game doesn't validate the data, and since the game works with native memory here, this results in a crash.

We will fix that with the next update, so the game first checks the data properly (to avoid crashes like that).

If the npcs in your world aren't too important, you could fix this issue manually in the meantime by deleting the "Npcs.db" file in your world folder (also the "Npcs.db-shm" and "Npcs.db-wal" files if they're there). You should then be able to load the world again, but unfortunately this deletes all npcs in your world. If you want to keep your npcs, please let me know, then I can send you a fixed Npcs.db file ;)

PS: That ship looks amazing, well done! :thumbup:

• It did fixed the problem it works :D:D:D:thumbup::thumbup: You are amazing thank you so very much :D:D:D Best game developer ever :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!