New Language Update Released July 13th - 15 New Languages have been translated for Rising World of the 34 planned languages.

• Rising World New Version

=======================

Update : 12th July 2024 *** 11 Languages Download now available ***

These are still a work in progress with more updates of those languages over the coming weeks.

To get the new languages.... download the latest zip file below and extract all the languages in the zip file into the following folder

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RisingWorld\_New Version\Data\StreamingAssets\Languages

#####################################

Click below for latest languages.....

11 Languages July 12.zip

#####################################

Locale Codes For 11 New Languages available today

es-MX ...... Spanish (Mexico)

es-ES ........ Spanish (Spain)

fr-FR ......... French (France)

id-ID ......... Indonesian

it-IT ........... Italian

ms-MY ..... Malay (Malaysia)

pl-PL ........ Polish (Poland)

pt-PT ........ Portuguese (Portugal)

ru-RU ....... Russian (Russia)

tr-TR ....... . Turkish (Turkey)

uk-UA ....... Ukrainian (Ukraine)

To have Rising World in Ukrainian.....

Edit file config.properties in folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RisingWorld\_New Version

Search the file for Game_Language= and put the required Locale Code in after the = Sign

So for Ukrainian using the table above

Game Language=uk-UA

(Note: File names must be Uppercase and lowercase as shown above)

Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Filipino will not be released until after the coming update

Please note : The file "11 Languages July 11.zip" is the latest version of the language files for Rising World and will have further updates over the coming weeks. Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Filipino will be added after the new update comes out.rising-world.net/attachment/38922/

Modded Rising World 2024

Now running : 100 Player Game Server With My New Modded Rising World

Edited 48 times, last by RunAndHideGamer ().

• French translation for Rising World has been completed....the zip file containing the file can be found in the first post above including how to install it.

This is the first beta version and may have some more fixes prior to the next update coming out.

Modded Rising World 2024

• RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “Taking Requests - Adding Other Languages To Rising World” to “French Translation Released - Spanish Translation is up next........”.
  • I have been using BabelEdit to translate Rising World to French and Spanish.

Babeledit cost me $74 Australian and has allowed me to translate all of the French and 85% of the Spanish before telling me all the credits I had for that $74 has been used up and to pay them another $33.

Will complete the rest of the Spanish manually which may take a little longer and work out another way to do further translations of other languages.

Modded Rising World 2024

Edited once, last by RunAndHideGamer ().

• Being asked by BabelEdit to pay another $33 is only a minor setback... I am still using BabelEdit as I payed for it but using Edge to do the translations now.

Am pretty much doing the same speed but just translating a different way into BabelEdit software.

Modded Rising World 2024

Edited once, last by RunAndHideGamer ().

• With the small setback with BabelEdit the timeline is now likely to be the following:

Release of the Spanish translations sometime in the next 12 hours.

Modded Rising World 2024

• Additional languages I could add to Rising World if requested after the next update.

Each will take about 4 days to do if requested.

- Italian

- Portuguese

- Greek

- Ukrainian

- Japanese

- Hindi

- Dutch

- Arabic

- Chinese

- Danish

- Bulgarian

- or other

Modded Rising World 2024

• RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “French Translation Released - Spanish Translation is up next........” to “French Translation Released - Spanish Translation Due Out Today...”.
  • What concerns me with the Spanish language are the different dialects divergent from one another, especially in pronunciation and vocabulary, and grammar.

My understanding is that what I put down in Spanish may make sense to some Spanish users but it may not be correct for others.

Not sure how you would get over that as Rising World has one setting for Spanish.

Modded Rising World 2024

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!