New Languages (3rd October) - The French Translation Of The New Updates For Rising World Will Be Released This Weekend.

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • Making good progress with updating the French translation......... this will defintely be released sometime this weekend for the new update .

Now "Live " : RunAndHideGamer's Modded Rising World Multiplayer Server : Rise Of The Nightwalkers.

You are stranded on one of the many islands in the Pacific surrounded by wild animals and savage barbarians.

You start in the middle of tall dry grass surrounded by a huge number of trees.

An Important Safety Tip - Get some weapons as early as possible. =O =O =O :wat: :wat: :wat: :verysad: :verysad: :verysad:

• While the pictures may look confusing, the French translation file will be made up of everything from column K going right.

It will be copied and pasted into a new text document and then run through BabelEdit before being tested in game....

Doing it this way means I do not have to pay again for what I have already translated since March this year.

Now "Live " : RunAndHideGamer's Modded Rising World Multiplayer Server : Rise Of The Nightwalkers.

You are stranded on one of the many islands in the Pacific surrounded by wild animals and savage barbarians.

An Important Safety Tip - Get some weapons as early as possible. =O =O =O :wat: :wat: :wat: :verysad: :verysad: :verysad:

• RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “New Languages - October Update : 34 Languages planned - French and Spanish Currently Being Upgraded To New Version Of Rising World” to “New Languages (3rd October) - The French Translation Of The New Updates For Rising World Will Be Released This Weekend.”.
  • After doing the excel side of the translation. I then copy the French translation from Column K going right and create the new text file which will feed into BabelEdit.

The original translation file for French back in March was 5218 lines long.

The October update for the French translation now has 5774 lines.

Meaning my next step tomorrow is to translate 556 new lines from English to French.

Doing it this way means I still have the 5218 lines I already translated in March and I don't need to translate them again which would have taken a week to do for each language.

• Came up with some issues with the additional translations and will have a look at that tomorrow. The format I needed did not work with Excel which dropped characters..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!