Run And Hide Gamer Youtube Channel Is Back Tomorrow to Showcase what is coming August 30.

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • I have run my youtube channel for many years and recently focused solely on Rising World videos.

No new content on my channel for a few months as I have been busy translating Rising World into 15 different languages of the 34 languages I have planned. Translating is a very time consuming exercise so it has taken me several months to do these 15 languages with Swedish and Dutch being the 16th and 17th languages being added tomorrow.

Chinese, Japanese and Korean are to be released in the next 7 days.

So with the release of the update August 30th, I plan to showcase it on my RunAndHideGamer channel which will from today be solely dedicated to Rising World.

As yet still trying to decide if I do my first gameplay of the new update live or pre-recorded on Youtube..

Modded Rising World 2024

Now running : 100 Player Game Server With My New Modded Rising World

• Post by RunAndHideGamer ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().

• Have already started modding the new version of the game.......... bandits and barbarians are now everywhere.... this fella decided to attack me during one of my tests converting the biomes.......

Modded Rising World 2024

• Have modded back my changes... instead of wide open green valleys now I have forests everywhere....... This area below used to be green grass with occasional trees.

Modded Rising World 2024

• In my modded Rising World , bandits and Barbarians are in all 17 biomes........ and apparently are out in the daylight as well......

It is a few hours after sunrose and I see another bandit / barbarian in the distance holding a torch.... ( center of screen in following picture) he is going to see me soon

Modded Rising World 2024

• There were 3 of them... they saw me...... pointed their weapons in the air and chased after me.

I managed to get away from 2 of them but this archer found me.......

Modded Rising World 2024

• I increased the distance that the bandits, etc see me.... these guys saw me from far away and thought I would be an easy target.... little did they know what mistake that was.

Modded Rising World 2024

• I entered a forest carrying my trusty primitive stone axe ... and there it was... a 10 foot bear up on it's hind legs with murder in it's eyes.......

So I backed away slowly....but of course the bear charged.

As it got close I swung my stone axe at it once, then again, then a third time, the axe having little affect on this monster. But it did give me time to increase my distance away from that bear and it eventually gave up interest in me, turned it's back and headed deeper into the forest.

Modded Rising World 2024

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!