Questions

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • I have some questions.

For slope to add an angle block, I try to change angle but blocks always in weird angles trying to snap to slope path. It snaps to terrain correctly not paths I lay.

For paper making. I thought the old recipe was cloth, water and the press. From the Java version. Would like to make a map to help explore surface easier instead of making trails with scythe. Water bit tricky, found one small lake when I started but have not found any ponds. I have plenty of snow from snow capped mountains.

For snow capped mountains, I noticed it still rains that that height. I thought it would snow. Mountain level is 790. My base is over level 800 high. so far no encounters at night. Just fog and rain. Do I need to be lower area to find spawns? I seen pigs, rams/sheep, cows, and buck with antlers. Nothing hostile. I am mining down, not too deep, no caverns so far. Did see one cave on my travels as I look for place to build my base. But almost got lost from running around in the darkness.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!