Can't update through Steam

• I keep getting a disk write error through steam, i've tried reinstalling, verifying game cache, etc etc. Really sucks cuz i have yet to play since the Ores update and it won't let me play until it updates, which it just won't. Is there another way I can update my steam version?

• I had that problem. I uninstalled the game and when I reinstalled it did the updated version. Don't know if it will kill your save though.

• I had that problem. I uninstalled the game and when I reinstalled it did the updated version. Don't know if it will kill your save though.

Usually Steam does not delete the Worlds folder (that's where the world is saved) inside the game directory. So unless you delete the folder explicitly it should be no problem, but you should better not rely on that (if you really have to delete the game, and you don't want to lose your world, I'd recommend to create a backup of the Worlds folder).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!