Graphics Options/Settings - Suggestions

• I don't really have any suggestions for this game (that havn't already been suggested) but I do have a suggestion about changing the height of the grass, and how to see where the ores are ingame.

I noticed it is extremely difficult to see any plants growing on the ground and sometimes difficult to see pigs with the grass so high, i'm having to go through the whole area around my camp and use a Scythe just to see things growing on the ground.

I have noticed it is also extremely difficult to see the difference between some ores (iron and copper) and even some ores and the natural stone around it (sometimes silver and tungstem can be mistaken for stone) the only other ore i have noticed was Coal, and even now i have not found a use for it anywhere in the forums or unofficial forums (i have not yet seen any other ores ingame).

Possible Options;
    Having a Grass Quality setting that changes how much grass is spread about the world, and how high the grass is.
    A way to explain this option is to have a slider between High Quality and Low Quality, where Low Quality has half the amount of grass showing on your screen than High Quality would, and also Low Quality could have the grass as half the height of High Quality; for example the grass at High Quality could be 2 metres high, but at Low Quality it could be at 1 metre high.

-------------------------------------------------
    Steam Profile
    -------------------------------------------------

• Grass is a difficult topic: Having the ability to reduce the grass density would give you an advantage over other players in multiplayer.
    At least we want to offer an option to completely disable grass, but only in singleplayer.But we only want to do this for performance reasons only (so mainly for people with low end hardware)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!