Ideas for Rising World

• I'm sure that model ideas for the game is pouring in, so I thought I throw in a few ideas of models for the game...

1. TV screen frame models, I tried two posters to overlap each other using a tvscreen.png as a poster since the middle screen would be transparent that could overlap a photo to make it look like something going on the TV, the overlapping didn't work well. So I thought if TV frame models would be created in varying sizes and looks would be great to put over a poster. Unless you can fix the overlap problem so it doesn't look like it's shimmering when walking past it. If you can make poster over a poster work, that'd be awesome.

2. Kitchen items: Coffee machine models, including the k-cup models (my favorite). Can opener, stove, dish washer, kitchen table, kitchen chairs, tall kitchen trash cans, dishes, silverwares, bowls, fruit bowl, serving bowls, big freezers, refrigerators (including retro models as listed, I love anything from the 50s and 60s). Kitchen cabinets for upper wall for storing dishes, bowls, cups, etc. coffee cups, tea cups, saucers, wine glasses, beer mugs and so on.

3. Bar stand, wine racks, stools, bottles (wine and beer) and anything related to bars from modern to classic styles.

I'll quit for now, but to say I am totally loving this game. I loved housing items from the days of Everquest & EQ2, so I look forward to seeing alot of items similar to how EQ did it. Including snowglobes that I had collected with each model that has it's own tunes, music boxes too.

Looking forward to your updates and use them. :thumbup:

• There are some trash cans (: I suppose they're more the type of thing you'd have outside to put bags into, but it's something! Other designs would be lovely, though.

I like the idea of the other kitchen items, but some of them would be decoration-only (can opener, dishwasher, coffee machine)... On that note, it would be cool to have coffee in the game! Make you move faster or something, haha.

I like the TV screen idea, as well. (:

• There are some trash cans (: I suppose they're more the type of thing you'd have outside to put bags into, but it's something! Other designs would be lovely, though.

I like the idea of the other kitchen items, but some of them would be decoration-only (can opener, dishwasher, coffee machine)... On that note, it would be cool to have coffee in the game! Make you move faster or something, haha.

I like the TV screen idea, as well. (:

I found a couple of trash cans, the kind I'd like would be the tall kitchen plastic cans. The small one I used for now for both the kitchen and one next to my desk. Would love to see computer models out to put on the desk or even typewriters of the day, from the 20s to the 70s. Also, desk calendars to lay flat on the desk, staplers, tape holders, pencil bins and phones. (even wall phones would look cool).

Planks, I don't see half planks available, I hope to see those come out, be great to build a bench seat using half planks along with full planks.

Coffee to build faster? That would be a novel idea, but I like building in the normal speed. LOL!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!