Hello Question

• Just saw the game today on steam looks great i like the features planned but i saw nothing about textures?
    Are there any plans to update them make them better quality or allow people to make texture packs like Minecraft?
    So people can tune there game for a more appealing look to them?

And Bonus question cooking was mentioned and loads of recipes which i like the sound of but what about fishing?

• Thanks! :)
    Yes, there is support for texture packs available already. It's just tricky since the new textures must be named exactly as the replaced textures, and they have to be in the same format. And if you want to change the resolution of a texture, you have to adjust all other textures of the same type (i.e. higher terrain texture resolution forces you to replace all other terrain textures). As soon as our wiki is online, we give detailled instructions on how to create texture packs ;)

Yes, fishing is definitely coming. Only problem: There is no water in the game yet =O As soon as water is in the game, and we've added fishes, you will also be able to go fishing^^

• Assuming your a dev thank you for your time and answer very much looking forward to this game as i have lost all faith in Minecraft after Microsofts Acquisition

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!