Multiple issues (first time user)

• OK I just purchased this game from Steam. I have a strong modern machine running windows 8.1 and is more than capable of running this game. I can only click on menu buttons correctly in really low resolutions. The display looks fine when I set it to my native resolution but the interface is all jacked up, I cant even hit quit. For example on the main menu, If I want to press new game or whatever, I cant click the button itself, it doesn't highlight until I put my mouse way underneath it. I tried just playing the game on crappy resolution and it gets stuck at 10%. Tried to join a server, stuck at 90%. Tried tweaking a couple settings in the config file like the undecorated option to no avail. Pretty ticked off and am about to refund this game unless you can tell me a fix. Thank you.

• Ok nevermind about the game not loading. Im playing in 1024x768 (as opposed to 1920 X 1080 -_- ) though not for much longer. So yea just a serious resolution/interface issue.

• Ok another update, got it working from reading your post on the forum about compatibility mode lol. I am now having my jollies butchering, mutilating and maiming animals =) Oh and building cool stuff xD

• When you say strong machine exactly what is it? You have to remember this game plays different than most. It builds the map as it goes a long.Windows 8.1 handles Java differently then other OS's have you tried to update your java? You might want to update your video card drivers also. Play the game in single mode to see how well it plays and if it plays well in single mode you might want to look at a good server... FreaksRus 108.174.100.87:4255.

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!