Posts by icon58

It has been awhile since I ran my server. I updated it to Unity and seem to be having a bit of an issue where to put the admin permission json when I make changes. Do I put it with the old jave base permissions folder or?

Thanks more to follow I am sure.

THIS IS MORE.

So I guess the upgrade did not change the permissions to the json's extensions.

The server I use has an example for the admin permissions.

My question now is where do you put the admin ID at?

Okay So I found out you put the admin ID in the server properties.

My permissions are all ending in json.

I am running my server as survival, as admin of course I would like to have godmode etc.

In my admin.json both under creative and general it is set for god mode. HOWEVER in the game I do not have god mode.....

I am hoping since this is a different engine I will be able to play once more.

I haven't been able to play much in the last year? Unfortunately because of my "Special" eyes

Ii can see a a the blur? In the old version which gotten worse over the years.

Fingers cross or back to Farm-ville!! :):(

So apparently my brain is block some how... I do what is down below then teleport or walk away a bit then do /portal settarget Portal_IDNo 7 for instance.

nothing happens ever!! :(:verysad:

I have been trying to do this since the plugin was a youngn.

I was successful once upon a time.... maybe I should of recorded it. 🙄

First off do you need to make new portal around you when you do the settarget? that still does not work. Please advise.... ( I love that phase)

I do it as written still....

use /portal select and select an area no smaller than 1x1x3 (length x width x height) from the floor

use /portal create Name_of_your_portal to create the portal

go and stand in the place you want your portal to teleport to and type /portal settarget Portal_IDNo (you will get a message with the ID number of your portal when you created it, else you can use /portal list or /portal show to see it)

your portal is fully functional, hurrah! :D

I cannot remember the command to spawn NPC people.

I have done it before and it is interesting when you have four of them looking at each other they mumble.!!

Hello All,

After being away for awhile I have forgotten a few things. ?(
    The one being is in Creative mode while using F6 placement.
    I can use the plant on and scroll thru the plants but not the blocks.
    Thoughts?

When you rent a lot of it depends on how far you are from the server and at times I think where the moon is. :D
    On SteamCMD where do you get stuck? I was able to download and run the steamCMD before without to much trouble. The biggest trouble I had was opening ports etc.
    Might be a silly question but are you running the commands as admin? You might want to find CMD right click run as admin.
    The easy way to get to the folder is to open it up and copy the path.
    Go to the command box and type in cd.. until you only see c:\> then paste the path in.
    Run the commands from there.
    Need anything else just ask.
    BTW I rent form GTX and if you whine a bit :D:D you might not get lugged down so much.
    Plus you can choose you city to play from.

That would be interesting to do. You could "almost" do it now depending on the time and expertise you have.
    I am thinking The blueprint editor, Python, and..... Oh BIG screen TV to take pictures..
    I will check with my hive mind for other ideas.

Started a new server, added the plugin.
    It comes up saying I am using the plugin but, when I do the/bp it does nothing.
    In the event viewer I get this error below error.
    When I place block I get ID number not player name.
    Please advise.
    ADD PLUGIN: 1API: REGISTER LISTENER class blockprotection.BlockProtectionPlugin BlockProtection: Missing @EventMethod annotation for method onPlayerEnterWorldpartEventPlugin BlockProtection: Missing @EventMethod annotation for method onPlayerConnectEventChest plugin loaded successfully!SQLite: plugins\BlockProtection/database.db

Hello All,

I went a bit crazy and bought a new video card GeForce RTX 2080 super, loaded all the latest drivers..
    Load game, start to play, and hmmm whats this it is laggy!! I check FPS, 70 ?( !!! What? I was running 144 on my 970.
    I have my ini set to 144 the only thing that really changed is the video card.
    Any thoughts?

Hello All,

Sorry that Day One has been down, life does not always goes as it should so.
    I am going to bring DAY ONE back up and with all the changes I was wondering if there was any wannbe :D Admins out there that would want to help with the Server.
    As we know it is a thankless hard job but some one has to do it. =O8o
    Once I get some kinks worked out I will open DAY ONE to the public, It is password off but if you like let me know and I will give you the password...just the password.
    ICON

I see the graphics are clearer and crisper.. I am hoping this version will let me play for longer periods of time.
    (you know it is always about me :P )
    I for one would not hesitate to pay more for the game. I mean come on 20 bucks to get in that's peanuts..