Who can help me, my server makes everything very slow

• Who can help me, my server makes everything very slow, when I fly I see in front of me load everything, so sometimes I have to wait before I can do anything for a long time
    - 8core
    -14gb Rm burstable 25 gb
    -10gb memory
    -1tb broadband

I now java -xmx14G -xms3G .....
    What am I doing wrong, I can make sure that the server allows more chunks or so .....

• Is it a virtual server? Are you sure the server is responsible for that, or is it eventually a clientside issue? Do you have the same problems when playing on other servers or in singleplayer?
    In this case it may be helpful if you could eventually provide a serverlog (you find it in the "Logs" folder in the server directory).
    If there are many players on the server, SQLite (which is used for saving/loading the world) may be the bottleneck, so MySQL may be recommendable ;)

• i do not have the problem on other server but i have a lot of people on the server but i have 14 GB ram normal iets that's enough o its vps :)
    but i have now an problem i try to convert it ti mysql and i got an problem bhut that's another thread :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!