Arcane's Intro & Suggestions

• I would like to first introduce myself. Hi, my name is David I'm not much on usernames for hiding behind as I like to think of a community as a whole. I've been playing Rising World on and off and recording some videos for my YouTube channel "Arcane Hermithood." When it comes to games like Rising World, Minecraft or even Creativerse we look for that special thing that separates the games from one another. This game for some reason reminds me of Minecraft in it's early stages of Development this includes waiting for water, weather mechanics and even the possibility that the newly expected player animations will allow us to sit on furniture rather than stand upon it. I look forward to these features as the game progresses and Red you're doing a magnificent job. If I had to make any suggestions I would ask for the following: A cooking station made with the Advanced Crafting Table Tier II that would allow us to combine the already implemented foods in the game into a variety of different sandwiches, soups, stews or even some pasta. (Wheat, Barley can be crushed in a mortar and pestle or even flowers with animal fat & water to create dyes) Another such implementation I would ask for is to move the gravel to the surface, why it's all the way down near Hellstone confuses me as it's a loose stone type and can be found near creeks, rivers, lakes and even as loose in forests. Anyways I'm sure there will be even greater times ahead and many new faces to meet have a nice day everyone :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!