[BUG] Error Code 201 - Starting Game

• Sometimes when I start the game through Steam, it stays on the splash JIW Games screen for longer than usual, so I tab out of the game, and there's a little error message saying:

Error Code 201
    An internal error occurred.

With a box to press OK, which force-closes the game.

• If someone else has the same issue: Please report it here. The error indicates that communication with steam went wrong. It may be related to server issues with steam (which is happening sometimes, especially now during christmas time).
    But if that error occurs frequently, this is definitely not normal.

• I have the same Error with Steam.

Rising World Server - Noch im Aufbau.

Suchen Tatkräftige Unterstützung. FSK 18+

Bitte bei mir oder DasFlo melden

• Thanks for letting us know! This error related to the server problems Steam is currently having during christmas time. Only thing we can do is to start the game in "offline mode" then (in this case, you can't play multiplayer).
    If you are getting this error always and you are never able to login, there might be a more specific error (communication blocked by an external program etc.).

• Yah im getting the same problem everytime i try to connect to multiplayer server. So i cant play any mp :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!