Game closes as soon as world loads

• Hello,

After plenty of fun running around trying to get different versions of Java installed to be able to open Rising World, I am having another issue. I can open the game, create a new world just fine, but when I try to load the world, the entire window simply closes.

I checked my firewall to make sure Java (TM) SE Binary is enabled, which it is, so I don't know what the issue could be.

Here is the error log:

• Is this an Intel HD 3000? Please keep in mind that this card does not meet the minimum requirements. In this case, the driver is too old: The old Intel drivers had a bug concerning OpenGL, Intel already fixed it in newer versions.
    So updating should solve the issue.

• Took a bit of searching, but turns out it is indeed a 3000, and it cannot be replaced on my laptop.

Well, I suppose I'll be getting a better computer next year at some point, anyways, so hopefully I'll be able to play then XD

Thank you!

• Took a bit of searching, but turns out it is indeed a 3000, and it cannot be replaced on my laptop.

Well, I suppose I'll be getting a better computer next year at some point, anyways, so hopefully I'll be able to play then XD

Thank you!

Sorry to see you can't play right now. ;(

• I mean, the game runs on an Intel HD 3000 (with low fps), but this requires you to update your driver.

I'm sorry about that, would be cool if you get a better computer which enables you to play the game without any problems :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!