Distance Measuring in RW

• Is there a way to measure distances in meters between two points? In multiplayer mode I want to know the distance between two points such as
    from one players property to another's. When a player is online, I can click the TAB key and the table brings up various information including
    the distance between myself and others that are on the list of current players, however that does not work for offline players. What I have done is
    place an online player at a certain property point and myself at another, then I took the meters in distance between us from the TAB display.
    Just wondering if there is another way.

Thanks for any input
    Akeel

• Right now there is unfortunately no real way to measure distances. For small distances, you could use the block line placement tool (holding the left mouse button), especially in creative mode (when having infinite item stacks) you can create block lines with more than 64 blocks.
    Otherwise there are no ways to measure distances (unless you want to use the Lua or Java API)... but some measure tools are actually planned, I guess they will be available in the medium run ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!