Problem with interaction key / furnace

• Hello

Just started playing this game today and i've noticed some peculiarities;
    - cannot load coal / planks into the small furnace: a small icon appears in the shape of a flame and the message 'this furnace has no fuel'; when pressing the interaction key nothing happens
    - when i want to craft or sleep and i press my interaction key 9 times out of 10 a process bar appears stating 'removing shelter/workbench' instead of letting me access the crafting menu / sleep.

I changed the interaction key binding a few times but the result remains the same.

Would you have any suggestions? I'm not sure if this is a bug or if i'm just not handling it correctly. Thanks a lot!

• cannot load coal / planks into the small furnace: a small icon appears in the shape of a flame and the message 'this furnace has no fuel'; when pressing the interaction key nothing happens

You find a small hatch on the bottom left side of the furnace, you have to open it and put coal or lumber in it in order to fuel the furnace ;)

when i want to craft or sleep and i press my interaction key 9 times out of 10 a process bar appears stating 'removing shelter/workbench' instead of letting me access the crafting menu / sleep.

This happens when you keep your interaction key pressed. Then the remove-process will be started (which allows you to pick up objects). If you simply want to interact with them, briefly press your interaction key

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!