Containing animals not working for me!

• Hi
    If anyone else is trying to contain animals in cages, fenced in areas or other constrictions, I hope you are more successful than I am.
    Here is a short video of the problems I'm running into. If you are having better luck, please share it. There is also a glitch with water
    included.

RW Animal Cotainment Video

Thanks

Akeel

• Thanks Deirdre
    I miss you on Server 2, where are you playing now? Single? I'm again trying different resources to use as fences
    but the animals are stubborn, they don't stay in...lol.
    Nice to hear from you
    Akeel

• More singleplayer and mainly playing ARK survival. Every time I'm on the server you are not there. I didn't found a really nice place for me on server 2 and I still prefer server 1, but I'm not able to play there because of too much faults. ;(

• I found that a very small area, like a crated with two chickens in it will work, but larger areas do not. The majority of my animals have been able to escape different types of pens. Stone, beam and plank. They can still walk through anything.

• I found that a very small area, like a crated with two chickens in it will work, but larger areas do not. The majority of my animals have been able to escape different types of pens. Stone, beam and plank. They can still walk through anything.

That's true. I had an elephant in a waterhole, very glad to had him there for 2 days, but unfortunately he vanished or moved away.
    Never tried to pitch elephants or other animals, I more prefer free living for them. ^^
    I would be interested in to know where the animals go, stay in the area, simply dissapear from the map or what else happens to them?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!