Economy plugin

• Could you add to this plugin a 'stock' on hand field. Such that

• any of that item a player '/esell's increases the 'stock' on hand,
    • any item '/ebuy'd by player will be subtracted from the 'stock' on hand.
    • If there is not enough 'amount' to fill a players '/ebuy' they will get an 'insufficient stock' message, and told the 'amount' that remains.

And with that addition, a setting/option server admin can enable/disable the 'stock on hand' feature. So if they want infinite amounts to buy/sell, they can disable the 'stock on hand' feature.

And if you are keen, also add in a price adjustment feature such that:

• Each item has a base value
    • The buy/sell price is adjusted according to how much 'stock' on hand remains, due to supply and demand. This should result in self-regulating stock levels providing the 'price' is set to the 'market value'

• Zero/low 'stock': item is in high demand, not enough stock to sell.

• esell price is max/high - players are encouraged to sell the item for a high reward, and 'stock' will go up
        • ebuy price is max/high - players are loath to buy the item at such a high price, and 'stock' won't reduce as fast
      • Max/high 'stock': item is in low demand, more than enough stock to sell.

• esell price is min/low - player is loath to sell the item for a low reward, and 'stock' won't increase as much.
        • ebuy price is min/low - player is encouraged to buy the item while it's cheap, and 'stock' will drop fast.

This might be a little complex, as tweaking the formulae will take time/testing to get right. But if coded in a way players can adjust prices/scaling, they'll find a workable scale themselves.

I notice you've made the source available, so if you're not interested, i could have a crack at it myself. ;)

Thanks, and kind regards,
    Scruffy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!