How to disable Lightglare?

• I have a problem with graphics settings - Even if I turn off all efects, lightglare and water reflection are still on. My notebook is poor (i3 3110m, geforce gt 620m and 6 GB of ram, Windows 8.1) so I have 10/12 fps because of these settings are on. :/ Before the update it was something around 35-40 fps, and I was able to play - with the lowest graphics settings. Sorry for my bad english.

• We will fix that issue :) If you want to disable light glare, you can try to disable it in the config.properties file in your game directory directly (open it with a texteditor), just set "graphic_lightglare" to false (then save the file, and start the game again).

Maybe you also want to disable "graphic_logarithmic_depth_buffer" in the config.properties (set it to false), this has a noticeable impact on your framerate.

• Red you made my day! Now everything works fine. But I noticed something. I made everything you said, but the light glare is still on! :D Anyway I'm so happy that I have something around 50 fps now. Thank you very much!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!