reloadplugins not working after 0.8.0.3 API update?

• I just tried the reloadplugins console command after the last API update and it seems to either not doing anything or just unload the existing plug-ins and not reload them. After issuing this command in the console:

• I get a warning "All plugins will be reloaded! | Warning: This is only intended for testing purposes!" (meaning the command was correct and has been recognised by the parser)
    • No line about plug-ins is created in the server log
    • No plug-in works any longer.

I tried with a local dedicated server. Any hint?

EDIT: After restarting the server it works! ;(^^

Should this happen again, I'll try to collect more info.

• Thanks for the reply.

Hmm... so after restarting the server, the "reloadplugins" command works properly?

Yes.

Did this issue occur again in the meantime?

No. I hadn't much time for RW in the last two days, though. As an additional piece of info, in that so far unique failure occasion, I had the yellow warning I quoted above appearing in the console window but not the green message ("All plugins will be reloaded") which usually follows it.

There was the Java debugger running, I was editing the code and so on; so, it is possible it was just an unusual situation or a mangled environment to work with. It might even be possible some plug-in crashed while reloading and stopped the reload procedure from ending correctly.

I'll keep an eye on more evidences. Thanks for caring!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!