Updated RCON???

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • I was wondering if we could get an updated rcon? I am looking for more language pack and maybe being able to run command line items like change weather etc. I would like more language pack because I use Google translate to "talk" in other languages and Chinese symbols do not copy and paste in.

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• Would love to see the ability for console commands as well. Would be great to have plugin commands too including the results/output only back to the RCON console (like say /tp list). A cleanup of tree stumps would be nice too.

• This would be nice indeed. I am afraid it would not happen any soon, though.

Updating RCON alone is not enough; it just exchanges network packets with RW and adding new packets to RCON is useless if the RW server is not modified too in order to recognise and manage them.

It seems that the dev team is already under pressure for 'wasting' time on non-immediately playable parts like the plug-in API; delaying, for instance, the new player model update to improve RCON risks to be badly received...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!