Unfinished Business

• Hi all, just dowloaded the game, read about your (our) projected finished product and just wanted to ask...."Where the hell have you been for the last 17 years"??
    Back then i played Daggerfell - and wanted to build. Dreamt of a game that was part RPG, part crafting and building MYSELF. Scanned the MMO listings for years until my
    fingers bled, closest thing to what i actually wanted to play was prob. Rift, however still no creative outlet and also made the mistake of being a charter member there and starting what grew into a 2300 + member guild of which i was the only one @ master-weaponsmith level. Needless to say that game became a 2nd J.O.B.
    I've kissed so many frogs that i have warts on my callouses. Just wanted to say hi, and..... if you mess this up, or give up on it, i will drop a dime to my old guildies
    and bum-rush you all as you sleep in your tents. All kidding aside,Thanks for your efforts so far and good luck. Robert. :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!