4k resolution

• I have native 4k laptop.
    The ui is so tiny i can barely read it.
    Changing resolution shrinks screen down to a postage stamp. Any sugestions?

• Using a 4K resolution only works acceptable on big screens. I don't know the size of your laptop, but I guess it's probaby 15" or 17"? On these sizes it's more preferable to use a full HD resolution (1920x1080), otherwise the GUI becomes too small on 4K (unfortunately there is currently no way to rescale the GUI).
    What do you mean with "changing resolution shrinks screen down to a postage stamp"? If you enable fullscreen mode, the resolutions should always work. Otherwise there might be a DPI scaling issue, if you have the Steam version, go to your game directory (rightclick on RW in Steam -> properties -> local files -> browse local files) and rightclick on the "risingworldx64.exe", then select "Properties" and go to the "Compatibility" tab. Check the "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" box, confirm the changes and run the game again. Are there still issues with smaller resolutions?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, asset, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, unitypackage, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!