Exploration....

• Exploration...
    What makes exploring intersting?
    Beside building,which I like, exploring is not as interesting in this game NOW. So I name you some reasons which animate us to explore the world:
    -more individual landscapes with different hotspots and interesting shapes
    a)hotspots: different ruins also build with stone, which are intersting to discover if they tell you a little story and treasures, old big individual trees, which are more rare, old artefacts to discover and as example cave paintings, and abandonend mines, camps with many interesting details to explore and old agrar fields with old destroyed farming machines, some small old stone walls here and there....(these are only examples for hotspots to explain you what I think.
    b)interesting shapes: rocks with different shapes and different sizes, old fallen trees with huge roots, edges and small cliffs with different layers of ground here and there, tight valleys, huge sinkholes with a lake in the middle, high cliffs with some platforms with a tree, bush or only grass, a.s.o
    -more small animals and plants to discover, some are rare and live only in special areas like a bet in caves or old mines or frogs&water lilies in ponds
    -more details here and there like some reeds beside ponds, mushrooms on rotten wood, moss and rotten leafes&wet dirt on dark places behind bushes and trees somehwere beside a hill, not just grass, also just different soils and shorter grass or rare grass with grass islands with bushes on them. also on some grass islands are little trees, molehills, flower fields with mixed flower colors or mono, this are also just examples, details which are small and not visible at the first look can make exploration like the other points really more interesting!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!