won't work on mac

• i bought the game on steam with my mac and it doesn't want to open? :'( :thumbdown:?(||:?::?::?::?::?:

• Ya I just bought the game today and I am having the exact same problem as lone crow stated.

lone_crow349 said:
    i bought the game on steam with my mac and it doesn't want to open?

• Exactly the same thing. I get a message box appear for a split second that says the game is opening but then nothing happens. I have emailed steam regarding this but had no response.

• Hey please open your steam, then go to the library. Now you right click on the game Rising World. Then you click properties, which will open a window with tabs. You choose the tab "BETAS", where you can see a drop down menu, where you choose "nightly.mac". Now a update should be in your download list and it should fix your issue, if not please tell us.

• I got this game for my b day which is today supder admin i did do what u said it played for like 3 mins and stopped HELP MEEE :love::love::love::love:

• I got this game for my b day which is today supder admin i did do what u said it played for like 3 mins and stopped HELP MEEE :love::love::love::love:

Do you also play on Mac? Is there an "errorlog" or "hs_err_pid" file in your game directory (steamversion: steam/steamapps/commons/risingworld)? When does it crash exactly, during startup (at the JIW logo), when loading a world, or when playing?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!