Logging Out of Account

• Hey there! I was wondering if it was possible to sign out of a user account after creating it. I just got the game and would like my family to be able to play it without using my username. Is it possible to log out and create another login for my wife, for example, or would that require another copy of the game?

• I checked the "sign up" section on the website again, and yes it states that

Your username is the same as ingame and can not be changed.

So I guess you actually have to buy another copy - should wait for a dev to respond first, though :P

To the devs: It would be nice if you could change your name ingame - maybe it would still show the original name in brackets. I mean, Steam also give you the ability to change your name and after some time people might regret having a specific name and would like to change it.
    Or each player could get a individual id number and the ability to have different named "accounts" (Which he then actually would not have since they still would all belong to one id. Also, I think it would not be possible for them to be all seperate accounts, since you could use this to bypass a server ban.).
    However, he should not be able to use more than one at the same time to prevent that people give their accounts to their friends or sell them cheaper than the game price etc. ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!