need help with sleeping tent

• hey guys i have 2 sleeping tents 1 at my base and 1 other random anywhere after i died im spawning every time in the tent which is placed random but i want to spawn in the tent at the base i destroyed the tent at the random spot but still spawning there how can i fix this? -_- don't have a map cant find my base anymore xD!

• well when you sleep in a new tent the spawn point is reset to the new one and the old one is ignored completely by the game for now.

To find your base open the console (key next to 1 and below Esc) and type findbase, this command will give you the coordinates of your base then make sure you are in fly mode (F2 key press space to make sure you are actually flying and it works) and type in the console goto X Y Z where XYZ the coordinates you got from the findbase command, if the findbase command only game you two coordinates they are the X and Z for Y you can then use a number like 60 or 80.

Hope this helps :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!