Seeking testing and advice on Teleport w/Accept plugin

• Hi folks,

tl;dr need testing and advice

I'm working on a plugin that replicates the /tpa (TelePort with Accept) functionality of bukkit. In short, it allows player A to teleport to player B if player B permits it.

My plugin is working on my test server and currently features:
    * configurable activation commands
    * a block list (to automatically reject requests from specified players - (tracked by UID in case the player changes their character name)

Still to add:
    * Ability to reject ALL incoming requests
    * Auto-adjust request box to width of requestor name
    * Localization

Problem 1: At the moment, the request has a 5 second timer, offers no immediate feedback, and is only processed after that timer expires. What I'd like is for the Accept/Deny to take effect immediately when Player B presses the key. I suspect that a callback is needed here but I'm not sure. Any advice is appreciated.

Problem 2: I'm a complete novice programmer and I've tried to write good code but I'm sure that I've got some ugly things in there. If anyone has the time and inclination, I'd appreciate it if you'd have a look at my code and offer some improvements.

https://github.com/trevorjd/rw…er/src/com/trevorjd/rwtpa

Problem 3: I've tested this on my private test server but of course I only have a single user to test with. If anyone can give it some testing in a real multiplayer environment, that'd be great. Unzip directly to plugins folder.
    rwtpa.zip

Commands:
    /tpa (for help)
    /tpa send <playername> (sends tp request)
    /tpa block <playername>
    /tpa unblock <playername>
    /tpa clear (to delete the whole block list)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!