Server keeps crashing after installing area protection 3.0

• Good day! We are new server hosts and trying to figure everything out has been interesting LOL.. we were so happy to find this script because its what was ran on the server we were admins on but as soon as we uploaded it to ours the server crashes every 15 minutes or so.. any idea why this is happening? i know it wasnt an issue on the other server we played on so clearly we did something wrong just not sure what.. we put it under script in our FTP server page in a folder titled AreaProtection.. HELP PLEASE we had a different protection and when we got this one it removed all the claims so lucky were only on week 1 so just 15 or so but i set those all back up last night and today in between crashes cause i thought it was the site we got the server from but today we took the script out to see if that was it and it stopped crashing.. Sorry to be a bother but being a new server we do not want players to get frustrated and stop coming in cause were having technical issues. Most do understand however all new servers have glitches and kinks at first :)
    Thank you so much for your time!!!!

Mac & Destiny
    ADMIN/SERVER HOSTESSS ON RISING AGAINST HUMANITY

ADMIN/OWNER

Rising against Humanity PVE

• Sorry I have been so insanely busy on our server i forgot to check this again LOL.. we maxed out 10 slots week 1 and week 2 we maxed out 20 slots everyday LOL so time to buy more slots but were waiting until thats something we can budget so we dont get to big to fast then we cant afford to keep it up LOL
    our server is called Rising Against Humanity..
    Happy to see you come check us out whenever you have time :) I am Destiny on there and hubby is Mcfly :)

ADMIN/OWNER

Rising against Humanity PVE

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!