Suggestions

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • Hey guys,

Trading
    I would like the game to have a trade option for safer transactions with each other. (And maybe gold for a later date)

Leveling
    I would like the game to have levels, like when you level up your mining level you become better/quicker in mining.
    This depends on how different factors of the game will be created though. ( Maybe a idea for a gamemode )

Raw materials
    Besides that (I may have missed it in the upcoming features page) I would like to see more raw materials added (ores):

• iron (And progressed Steel)
    • silver
    • gold
    • platinum
    • Copper

To give me a reason to go mining and give me a way to feel "rich" ingame.

Monsters
    In my opinion I think it would be cool to add quick vampire like creatures at night, as hostile creatures, that maybe change back to a non hostile form during the day.

Some ideas for the far future
    Maybe in the far future when the most updates are done, it would be nice to start adding gamemodes,
    like a pvp medieval faction mode (with castles and kingdoms) or a
    modern job mode with a cash flow to keep everything running or a
    Leveling gamemode so that you can level up your skills like mining.

Let me know what you think and thank you for your time.

Greetz,

Alex :thumbup:

• How about you do some searches before making suggestions eh.. you even edited this twice, the last one being like 6 hours after the original post and in that time you could so easily gotten all of your answers... I can't believe the stuff you said to me but then you're posting this lol

Trading and economy has been talked about.

Leveling and that sort of topic (different ages or whatever of tech etc..) has been brought up.

Obviously a game where you mine will have ores...

Monsters are coming... no bloody vampires (pun intended..)

Game modes are coming... at least here you there are some possible new stuff...

I don't pretend all my ideas are the best out there and that the devs are idiots for not implementing them. Suggestions and ideas are about brainstorming, hashing things out... I post whatever sounds interesting for the game. Half-baked.. fully-baked.. silly or super great ideas... whatever they are. I throw them out there to be absorbed by the community and thought of in order to get others opinions on it. I don't care if people don't like it, that's not the point. I'm not here for a popularity contest. I simply think this game has great potential and am willing to spend my personal time on it in any way I can to help out. If you don't like that then why the hell are you here making suggestions yourself eh?

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• How about you do some searches before making suggestions eh..

The more it's suggested, and talked about the better imo :).
    Maybe we can come up with new ideas and thoughts.
    Sorry if i've missed the previous topics because maybe i didn't have the game yet?

you even edited this twice, the last one being like 6 hours after the original post and in that time you could so easily gotten all of your answers...

Editing my post shouldn't be a problem.
    What answers? I'm just suggestings things.

I can't believe the stuff you said to me but then you're posting this lolTrading and economy has been talked about.Leveling and that sort of topic (different ages or whatever of tech etc..)

Well my apologies if you feel anoyed that I post something that has been talked about.
    I've haven't been part of the community since the beginning, and no i'm not going to read all past topics.
    And besides that your suggestions and ideas are about brainstorming and getting absorbed by the community to get their thoughts and opinions on it, is bullshit because when I dont respond in a positive way on your suggestion I get this kind of crap in my topic.
    I'm not sorry that I think your antler idea of becoming the first pickaxe you can get is a absolute crap idea, because this is just my opinion and you want this, you said so yourself.

Game modes are coming... at least here you there are some possible new stuff...

Here you there? I dont get it.

I don't pretend all my ideas are the best out there and that the devs are idiots for not implementing them. Suggestions and ideas are about brainstorming, hashing things out... I post whatever sounds interesting for the game. Half-baked.. fully-baked.. silly or super great ideas... whatever they are. I throw them out there to be absorbed by the community and thought of in order to get others opinions on it. I don't care if people don't like it, that's not the point. I'm not here for a popularity contest. I simply think this game has great potential and am willing to spend my personal time on it in any way I can to help out. If you don't like that then why the hell are you here making suggestions yourself eh?

If you're here to get your ideas absorbed by the community i expect the same from you.
    Thanks for your opinion on the vampires I guess, for the rest I thought your respond was a little impolite and rude.
    Just state your opinion and be gone.
    Do not respond on this topic ZaCormyr if you wanna have your personal populair talkshow host it somewhere different than my topic.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!