Rotating items is a no

• Hey guys, I saw this topic and realised I had started to annoy the rotations.

Let us manually rotate items in the preview window

Another topic
    In the crafting secion, you can see a preview of all the items. However, I think, they rotate a bit slowly. So maybe let us manually rotate them, as well, what should rotate them faster? (Ofc there already is the full screen preview option, but yeah another detail I would like to have improved :P)

No
    No, i think this is pretty anoying that the items keep rotating in the preview box, I mean c'mon i just wanna see the front and how it looks like in different colors.
    Now i have to wait until i see the front again and quickly check some colors out and than wait for it to turn again...
    I dont know if you already added the rotation speed to be quicker, but I dont like it.
    Make them stop rotating at all would be great and if you wanna check out the back you are able to do so manually, but that's all you need.

Thank you for your time.

Greetz,

Alex :thumbup:

• So, you basically want the item to not rotate?
    Well, I agree with this and I would have suggested that, but I thought that some people may like the rotation show and now it is very easy to quickly rotate it to the side you want to look at. Maybe make a poll so everyone can show what they would prefere-.

• Oo I didn't know I could make a poll :) Cool! and i will do that.
    And yes I could do that but it still botters me, since it rotates to the wrong side within 2/3 sec anyway and I have to change colors within that time and make my decision if it's good or not, or drag it to the good side again.
    uhhhh no mercy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!