Posts by Robulus77

Very nice things...Im all new to the game but running a server besides our MC server and we are actually also starting to become more creative...but these ideas are getting thumbs up!! :-)

Hi,

I had a discussion with on of my server users. We all agree on the fact that our server should be medieval...so we would have to keep some items out. My idea is to change the server theme in an option and have: a) a defined set of items banned or included in a certain theme and b) have a different texture in a pure medieval theme compared to a pure scifi theme for example.
    Would anyone else like such an option?

I would actually love to see myself in interaction with the World...like when using the axe...i would like to see my arm swinging the axe...or when using a hammer I would like to see my arm swinging the hammer...not just the hammer...this would make the thing more realistic...but...nevertheless...i love the job of our devs so far!!!

I am going to build /start a town like I did on my MC server.
    The town is meant to ask all members of the server for their active participation.
    Everyone has to build a building (whatever) in that town to make it grow.... ;-)
    Another thing I really like are underground structures like big caverns with stone houses,.. a lake,...some bridges over deep cliffs and stuff like that.
    Can't wait to see more updated content and some buildings of other players as well.
    Greetz!
    Rob

Actually I was wondering, if there is a way to automatically restart the Server.

I'm Hosting an MC Server for several years now and feel comfortable with all the stuff available for MC.

Maybe there is something automatically restarting the Server in a certain period already available??

Thanks for your reply and greetz!!

Rob