Posts by TalonTalon

Well... I was digging a hole straight down to make a basement, and realized I needed to get back up. So I was jumping as I placed dirt underneath myself...and before I knew it, I was going through the dirt, and far, far, down, until the screen said "GAME OVER". Oh boy. :$ I could see the undersides of the trees around my house as I fell, and I saw outlines of caves. Definitely buggy...

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about this.... Oh well. ): Sorry if it's not a good place

Anyway, I'm looking for some players to build and mine with! I only have one companion irl that has the game, and he's usually off playing something else! So I'd like to make a group & find / host a server for us to play on!
    If you're interested, let me know (: Bonus points if you're looking for a companion as well, and you have a server for us to play on~!

Mine on, fellow risers!

Animals can fly... It's strange. Recently I attacked a pig that was on the edge of a cave, and it started running away.... in the air!
    Tonight, I saw a moose sleeping in the air with its head on the edge of a cave. I attacked it, and it ran in the air down into the cave, and continued to run up and down...still in the air.
    While amusing, this is probably something that needs to be fixed (':

Attached a screenshot of the moose sleeping, haha.

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had a screenshot/picture of what aluminium is supposed to look like. I've only obtained ~11 aluminium ore, and I've never found it since. I don't know how I found it, nor do I know what I'm even looking for.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I'm meant to look in mountains/around the surface. Please help!

Thanks!

There are some trash cans (: I suppose they're more the type of thing you'd have outside to put bags into, but it's something! Other designs would be lovely, though.

I like the idea of the other kitchen items, but some of them would be decoration-only (can opener, dishwasher, coffee machine)... On that note, it would be cool to have coffee in the game! Make you move faster or something, haha.

I like the TV screen idea, as well. (:

That makes sense (: I understand the reasoning for it; the reason I brought it up is for storage purposes. But I can deal with that!

As for the timer image idea, I think that would be awesome & very helpful. Maybe just a simple little circle that slowly fills until it's done... Weee!

I've only been playing for the past day or so, but I'm already hooked on this game.

Some things that I noticed & would like implemented into the game (if something I mentioned is already part of the game, please let me know so I can figure it out ;~;) -

-Placement of flowers/plants, not including saplings as those can already be placed.
    -As a subpoint to the above, placing flowers into the Ming vase
    -"Instructions" on how to use an object in-game, perhaps as an add-on to the journal
    -Larger stacks for food! Namely watermelons.
    -Also stackable pumpkins/watermelons!
    -Ability to craft half of the max, or do split-stack
    -Subpoint to above: Min, half, max for crafting or a keybinding for splitting a stack in half
    -Guide to using the furnace? I have no idea how long to wait for my ores to smelt.

Thanks for reading! I'd love to keep up with this game as it develops more.